Sunday 18 July 2010

Exclusive I must lose my 38KKK boobs ...or I will die

By RHODRI PHILLIPS and CAROLINE GRANT

Published: 17 Jul 2010
Add a comment (50)
A MODEL with the world's biggest breasts last night told how she must have them removed - or die.
Sheyla Hershey was struck down by a potentially fatal infection during an op on her 38KKK implants.

The Brazilian beauty, 30, said: "Surgeons say there's an 80 per cent chance I can keep one, but if I lose one I don't want to keep the other.

"The chance of being able to keep both is 10 or 20 per cent."



Filmed ... Sheyla in a clinic last year
Splash
On Thursday we reported how Sheyla was undergoing corrective surgery in the US after her boobs became infected following an op in Brazil last month.




The model travelled there to have her breasts restored - her tenth op - after giving birth last year.

US doctors refused to boost the size of her breasts - as it is illegal there to place more than a GALLON of silicone in implants.


Advertisement

Yesterday Sheyla was due to meet docs again to see if there was any hope of saving them.

The bug has entered her bloodstream, leaving her struggling to breathe. She added: "I am in a lot of pain which I am trying to control with medication. The infection is like a cancer.

"The only way to get rid of it is to cut away breast tissue."

Sheyla is obsessed with plastic surgery and also had liposuction and a nose job. Her boobs were hailed as the world's largest by a Brazilian book of records.



Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3058163/I-must-lose-my-38KKK-record-boobs-or-die.html#ixzz0u0vTZ3pX

Featured post

More patients in Scotland given antidepressants

More patients in Scotland given antidepressants 13 October 2015   From the section Scotland Image copyright Thinkstock Image ca...