Thursday 19 February 2009

to brighten up my day


Bored and Lonely
Should I take a lover,should I have a fling,
should I get a toy boy, and all that this will bring.

I do need some excitement to brighten up my day
someone who will love me the good old-fashioned way,
someone I can lean on in times of stress
who will be complimentary when I get undressed
who'll tell me I'm a woman and handle me with care
buy me gifts and flowers and when I need him he'll be there.

I don't think I will bother
I think it's been too long
I think I've lost the art of love,I might do something wrong,
I couldn't face the embarasment of knowing where to look, so when I go to bed tonight
I think I'll take a book.
Janet Khan 2003

Featured post

More patients in Scotland given antidepressants

More patients in Scotland given antidepressants 13 October 2015   From the section Scotland Image copyright Thinkstock Image ca...